Good health is always paramount. For women planning to have a baby or already pregnant it is especially important because the healthier a mother is, the stronger her baby will be. During this specific time the mother’s need for micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals and trace elements increases significantly as her body undergoes dramatic changes to support her child’s early development.
Pronatal® is a balanced combination of micronutrients including folic acid. It is recommended for pregnant and lactating women, as well as for women planning to become pregnant.
- Covers the increased need of micronutrients before, during and after pregnancy
- Protects against embryonal neural tube diseases of the foetus
- Prevents iron anaemia during pregnancy
- Prevents pregnancy-related diseases
- Lowers risk of complications at delivery
- Rebalances the level of vitamins, minerals and trace elements often depleted by diets, poor nutrition, use of oral contraceptives or previous pregnancies
One tablet contains:
- Vitamins group B (B1, B2, B6, B12), Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E
- Folic acid, Biotin, Nicotinamide, Chromium, Copper, Iron and Iodine
- Selenium, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium and Molybdenum
Pronatal® provides exactly the right amount of micronutrients, in the right concentration and at the right time to fully satisfy the changing needs of pregnant and lactating women. The formulation is in compliance with the latest US- RDA’s.
Film-coated tablets in glass bottles 30 and blister 30.
Pronatal® is a balanced formula of micronutrients whose composition and dosage are in compliance with the US-Recommended Daily Allowances (RDA) requirement. It is suitable for long-term treatment.
Pronatal® is also marketed as Madrena®, Trigest®, VitaliveSana®.