Dietary fibre tends to interfere with the absorption of certain macronutrients
(lipids and carbohydrates), so it can reduce their levels in the blood and provide some physiological benefits (i.e. support heart health).
FBCx makes use of this characteristic, binding fat in the diet and preventing the body from digesting and absorbing it.
- Dietary fat enters the body
- FBCx binds to the fat and forms a complex (Each Nuvexa tablet binds up to 9g of dietary fat)
- FBCx shields the fat molecules from the enzymes that usually break it down in the intestines, preventing digestion
- The FBCx complex passes naturally out of the body
- FBCx can reduce up to 54 g of dietary fat intake per day – that’s almost 500 calories a day.4